An Open Letter to the SEC about Bitcoin ETFs

Link to my article: https://medium.com/@nicholasmerten/an-open-letter-to-the-sec-the-case-for-a-bitcoin-etf-e3a308b12fa

What are your thoughts on these points? Do you feel a bitcoin ETF would be beneficial or negative towards solving the SEC’s concerns? Feel free to leave a comment below! Thank you all so much for watching the video. If you enjoyed the video, please consider dropping a like and subscribing. Running into some trouble or questions? Feel free to leave them down in the comments below!

———————————————————————————————————-

*I WILL NEVER PURSUE PROJECTS THROUGH TELEGRAM, CONTACT MY EMAIL LISTED BELOW FIRST AND THEN VERIFY MY IDENTITY THROUGH A VIDEO CALL BEFORE MOVING FORWARD. THERE ARE MANY SCAMMERS IN CRYPTO.*

For consulting, speaking, or other business inquiries, please feel free to reach me at contactdatadash@gmail.com

Patreon: http://patreon.com/data_dash

Telegram:

Alerts | https://t.me/Data_Dash
Discussion | https://t.me/joinchat/GXEWy0LIjjDvRxb

Discord: https://discord.gg/S7MtTcB

Donate
NANO: xrb_3y7qi1z5kcpgi9cnk4bctus155qntiy1cszfmeh9zg7eqqqjb9imebsqf33t
BTC: 14DHXJa9CgeBPf6m7UeMKE9yzAYFKPW2nV
ETH: 0xa34d3461ae04953489e9aa464689c022836751d0

Want to start trading cryptocurrencies? Sign up through this link to get $10 of free bitcoin with your first purchase of over $100

Want to start trading coins? My top choice is Binance.

Disclaimer: Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.

1. CRYPTRON
    CRYPTRON says:

TRON (TRX) Is Releasing The TRON Virtual Machine Tomorrow! Video On My Page. Tron (TRX) And Odyssey (OCN) Are Related! Also on My Page! Come Subscribe! Litecoin Giveaway Soon!

2. Joao Cardoso
    Joao Cardoso says:

We hope that Bitcoin ETFs are approved to make the crypto market be more simple for beginners. Please, can you make a video about #Hydro by #hydrogenAPI. It is a new and promising token and this entity already has some partnerships that look good such as TD Bank of Canada a top bank with over $1.2 trillion in assets and this entity also won a Fintech Award in 2018 by #KPMG. This entity offers a blockchain 2FA app better than Google Authenticator and it is already available on Apple Store and GooglePlay Store. I would love to see this project been analyzed by you!!! Thanks, and please keep the good work!

3. Terry Gil
    Terry Gil says:

Binary trading is not rocket science, account managers are not magicians. I lost a lot to brokers because I was trading blindly until I came across a post about Mrs Margaret. She changed my life. Are you an investor? Do you need help or want to ask questions? She is on instagram @margaretptrade or email her margaretpetersontrades@gmail.com

4. Mars M
    Mars M says:

Nick, i would like to know which are some of the trust worth OTCs to get these large amount of crypto like BTC from like these large miners, etc?

5. tezb28
    tezb28 says:

China owns the majority of Bitcoin and passing an ETF would strengthen China. The USA and China are in a trade war so why would they want to strengthen China 🤔. Does that make sense or am I thinking too much?

6. Kathryn J. Hernandez
    Kathryn J. Hernandez says:

This video is so good, I bookmarked. Judging from the overall discussion among top ecosphereans, it appears the CBOE ETF is a done deal. We're at the dotting "I" and crossing "T" stage. Frankly, I think the SEC is feeling pressure by institutions whose clients want to get on board and ride this train. Crypto's hot, man!

7. Angel Cabrera
    Angel Cabrera says:

Hello, i love all of your videos, can you make a video review abou Neblio? I think that it have a huge potential and they are already worth more than 17 times their ICO price.
    Thanks for all information!

8. Symbiotic Flux
    Symbiotic Flux says:

The ETF proposed by the Winklevoss twins was rejected today. I'm not suprised because crypto is a threat to the fiat debt slave ponzi scheme the federal reserve and world banks have been using to rob the people. Seems today the middle class is a buffer to keep the ultra rich safe, if the middle class has financial opportunity that is in their control they will pose a competitive threat to the aristocracy.

9. Cappa vs the world
    Cappa vs the world says:

One of the ETF applications was just rejected, do you think that the reasoning behind its dismissal will flow to the other ETF proposals? One of the key points was around a majority of Bitcoin being based overseas.

10. TEAM6USA
    TEAM6USA says:

It is not about market size only. 10 years later most of the planet have no idea what is a bitcoin or even blockchain technology exists.
    We still have a long road ahead…and SEC probably gives a fuck about it right now as they were when banks fucked up most people asses back in 2008….

11. Guy G
    Guy G says:

in the beginning of the video you say there would be no SEC announcement about ETFs until September….what is this I hear about the Winkelvoss twins getting their ETF rejected for a 2nd time just today?