What It Takes to Get a Second Citizenship: St. Kitts

What to expect if you are interested in obtaining a second citizenship by investment.

Find me on Steemit: www.steemit.com/@heiditravels
Twitter: @blockchainchick
Instagram: @hheidiann
Bit.tube: RealCryptoTips

Get that BRAVE Browser! : https://brave.com/cry258

Check out the new hardware wallet Ellipal HERE: https://order.ellipal.com/?ref=5c08236b8e68e

Thinking about purchasing a Ledger Nano Hardware Wallet? Browse their official website: https://www.ledgerwallet.com/r/67ef

LINKS FOR ADDITIONAL READING FOR THIS VIDEO & ALL INFO IN TEXT DOWN BELOW:

JH Marlin Law firm: https://jhmarlin.com/

Nomad Capitalist: https://nomadcapitalist.com/

1. Mike P
    Mike P says:

Thanks for sharing your personal experience. I know from your other videos privacy is important to you. I very much respect your adventurous attitude. Strong young woman that we can all admire. Your family must be very proud. All the best to you and yours.

2. Michael Bech
    Michael Bech says:

MIND BLOW lol I had to watch this video two times.. But the cost of it.. But then not having to pay tax.. AAARRREEE… Thank you for the work you put in to your videos, if they do not help at least they are inspiring, and once again I look forward to the next video.

3. Barry Keane
    Barry Keane says:

Should have come to Ireland and married an Irish man! Best passport you could ever have 😀
    Informative all the same, and people should be aware that although today you might be cool with the way your Government handle things, you may not be cool with it in the future.

4. Seaweed Deewaes
    Seaweed Deewaes says:

It cost me $3,000 USD and a chest x-ray to get a Dominican Republic citizenship. Off topic, but i think its very possible your a mermaid who fell in love with crypto and you now swim around the world making YouTube videos. Hahahah.

5. Exciting World Cryptos
    Exciting World Cryptos says:

Very interesting. As a Travel person myself. This is very interesting to me. Having travel to 55 countries so far. It was always of interest for me to try to live elsewhere for a while from visiting various places. For most part I have CDN passport, which does open several doors of entry already, but as you mentioned a 2nd citizenship, could be handy in the future for sure. New Adventures could await. thanks for opening my eyes on this. got me thinking about some things involving travel and living. as usual amazing video and very helpful information. Sincerely JR

6. CryptoJackLavers
    CryptoJackLavers says:

Hello Heidi, interesting decision to make.
    However, what I don't get is the reference to= being able to live abroad and follow your passions file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/5LiveBoxingWithCostelloBunce-20190417-JoshuaVMillerInDoubtKhansFinalChapter.mp3more freely.".How so ? iwould imagine you would be just more free to visit the DWCaribbean. I don't get the difference the extra citizenship makes. (No need to report taxes made on income abroad maybe?)

7. Matthew Kuraja
    Matthew Kuraja says:

Sooo many questions but it's Wednesday morning as I see this video and I'm late for work. Thank you for sharing. I was waiting for this post. But this was kinda vague. You'll see later when I return with multiple questions in the comments.

8. tuturtle
    tuturtle says:

Hi Heidi, that's cool, I used to live in St Kitts when I was little (I'm from the UK) oh…… and I'm sure Nevis is pronounced Nee – vis not Nev – is (its originally from Spanish I believe). Love your vid's, keep up the great content!

9. Gary Dowling
    Gary Dowling says:

Thanks for sharing that information Heidi!
    Really interesting and good to know how to go about getting something like that.

However, I think the cost would be a major barrier for most people (me included).