Three Ways To Invest In Cryptocurrencies

Thank you all so much for watching the video. If you enjoyed the video, please consider dropping a like and subscribing. Running into some trouble or questions? Feel free to leave them down in the comments below!

———————————————————————————————————-

Patreon: http://patreon.com/data_dash

Donate
BTC: 14DHXJa9CgeBPf6m7UeMKE9yzAYFKPW2nV
ETH: 0xa34d3461ae04953489e9aa464689c022836751d0

Want to start trading cryptocurrencies? Sign up through this link to get $10 of free bitcoin with your first purchase of over $100

Disclaimer: Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.

1. Bernard M
    Bernard M says:

right now all my asset on DOGE, OST, LSK, ADX, ZCASH, and DASH.. i already have some profit from all of these, like LSK i've got 3 times profit.. but still i gonna hold these for around 3 months more if things look 'decent', pick the fruit and look something else juicy..

2. Jamie Sculley
    Jamie Sculley says:

Binge watching your videos. So happy I found your channel because I like your approach and you seem more trustworthy than other cryptocurrency YouTubers I've watched. I feel like they just want to talk about "get rich quick" approaches. Thanks for talking about the basics of these strategies.

I've heard about cryptocurrency mining. What do you think of this? Or have you already addressed it in a video?

3. Brown Spencer
    Brown Spencer says:

I’m an elderly gentleman, closing in on 68 years of age. My son introduced me to Crypto in late 2012. After doing a lot of researching Btc I felt strongly that It had a lot of growth and potential ahead of it. So my son and I built my 1st rig and I started mining in January 2013, pulled $5,000 from my IRA and bought Btc at $13.44 and have never looked back since. The sweetest sound that I’ve ever heard was the clink of my 1st mined Bitcoin way back when. That was as satisfying a note as there ever was on any musical scale. Nothing but happy days ahead since. Don’t get me wrong, there have been bumps in this Crypto highway, the demise of the Silk Road, Mt Gox, DAO hack to name a few but as a HOLDer (holding on for the long duration) not a HODLer (hanging on for dear life) and not day trading, has rewarded me with quite a decent profit. It just takes a lot of patience (Sisu) and doing your research with due diligence. I have since invested in Ethereum (Dec 2015), Monero (Jan 2016) and lately Omisego (July 2017) all purchased from some of my profits from Btc to go along with my newly acquired free Bch and recently free Omg. I’m currently operating 3 rigs equipped with 6 gpus each. 2 mining Eth and 1 Monero for now, all of which will be re-evaluated after Metropolis kicks in to see which direction I go from here. So I ‘m back to doing more research in order to help with my next moves but I’ll always be a strong believer in Ethereum which is where I’ve made my money so far. HOLDing on to the rest for now. Btc $5,000-10,000, Eth $2,500- 5,000, Monero $200-400, Omg $100-1,000 no one ever really knows but MY research says yes and so far MY research has not proven me wrong. Bought Btc at $13.44, Eth at .80, Monero at .48, Omg at .43 Bch for free. No where to go but up for me. Just biding my time. It’s taken me over 4 and a half years to get here but I’ve made over $4,000,000 so far with just my original investment plus the cost of my rigs and I’m still sitting on a lot more. Taking a position and HOLDing is where the real profit is and it isn’t going to happen overnight. So if you want aggravation and ulcers go ahead and day trade, try and beat the Market I wish you luck but the real money comes with Research, HOLDing and Patience. Hope this advice helps because in the long run what it all comes down to, its just Eths, You and Me hopefully making the right decisions, feel free to get in touch with me via brownspencer111 @gmail com, i will surely guide you on how to invest wisely in cryptocurrencies that will make you more profit at the moment.

4. Christopher Erz
    Christopher Erz says:

I love your simple explanation. I am def a risk taker because I have no other income due to health. My father is giving me 1000 today to invest for him. He wants a 100% return before November 1st so I must invest wisely. He is well off and has never invested in anything more than 401k and SS. If you had to pick one stock to get 1000 dollar return before November first what would you pick? At any moment during this weekend into next week GAS IS GOING ON ANOTHER SUPER RUN, along with ADX(heading towards 3 dollar mark by 2018), Patientory, I like Rise and cloak but see no long term for cloak. but TRST has VITALIK on the team and I'm def interested. But I wouldn't consider just any. I seem to be super gifted when it comes to numbers, I could look down at a credit card, phone #, Drivers License ID even hexadecimal I seem to have a near IDETIC memory and the ability to find and see patterns in graphs, numbers, even regula stocks, commodities, etf's etc(my recommendation reg stock market is def TSX:Aphria, TSX:Weed, A few others. but most of all this works best with crypto. I see patterns and have devised a method for getting in on coins that are on a single day run most likely pump and dump. My biggest issue is cashing out I never know when to call it quits and sometimes ends up costing me. How to know if a crypto will rise and hold or pump and dump. DataDash I owe you for helping me so much, we seem to have a lot of same opinions. I have some deep almost inside knowledge on some upcoming companies/ICO's RUN by Vitalik and Partners. Also, a NEW ICO that will be HUGE. I know when to get in and get out. If it is the day of the run and the volume is increasing rapidly as it slows the coin value goes up as demand meets supply until more is added.

5. Pleiadian Maya
    Pleiadian Maya says:

please help couple of bucks of ethereum for gas got my omg coins stuck in exodus wallet cant send them to bittrex to trade ill pay you back in omg tokens
    eth address
    0xEA96bE9783F4EfEa5067930D2ea25bfB512124Eb

6. CT 123
    CT 123 says:

Hey Nick another Great Video! Just wondering what you think of the new ICO for a new decentralised VPN, Privatix? I know you were very optimistic about Mysterium.

7. Harry Yamamoto
    Harry Yamamoto says:

I can only afford 100 bucks, which means that I have to start off blue chip, use profit from it for middle down, then any profit from it for high risk investment. That's my strategy and I hope it works! Best strategy I can think of with a minimum of bucks!! 😀

8. Kaybe23
    Kaybe23 says:

You have to diversify this way: Hypster, Speculator & Investor.
    If you hold longterm BTC, Litecoin, ETH, Dash, Ripple — > Investor ( minimum 8- 20 years )
    Midterm —> Neo, Stratis, Nem, Bitshares, Pivx —> Speculator ( 1 – 2 years )
    Hypster —> Almost every ICO & POS Coins.& Satoshi Cryptos