WHAT 2 THINGS = CRYPTOCURRENCY SUCCESS?!

WHAT 2 THINGS = CRYPTOCURRENCY SUCCESS?! Learn from my Cryptocurrency Investment Course for just $10: www.udemy.com/cryptocurrency/?couponCode=CRYP10

Would you subscribe to my Cryptocurrency podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/hero/id1233635268?mt=2​​​

Get started with me on Coinbase today here: https://www.coinbase.com/join/58da6c18b6c7053a85

1. ledtomify
    ledtomify says:

IF YOU LISTEN TO THIS GUY YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING. CHAIN COIN BURNED… 'IT WENT DOWN CAUSE IT WAS THE WEEKEND' FFS … I HOPE HE TAKES A PERMANENT HOLIDAY NEXT TIME

2. ledtomify
    ledtomify says:

3. Soey Aman
    Soey Aman says:

Hey Suppoman what happened you conveniently go on vacation really that before the community caught on to your sleazy ways. Brandon Knigjt was the first to call you out on your bs. I didn't want to believe it at first but then banning me for no apparent reason less than a week in your fb group without explanation and I was upset but thankful it was quick so I could gr my refund on the shitty Idemy course you charge 10 bucks for. Note to people the course is useless and only was worth joining when he wasn't banning people left and right as a found out he when on a banning spree. The main thing that exposed him though was a couple poor people trusted this con artist wth hundreds of thousands of dollars buying his crappy coins and ICO. One was bitquence which wasn't even near its goal by the end of the ICO and he conned everyone to buy in. Another was Civic which is a good coin but cheaper than the ICO price. However his biggest scale was Superiorcoin from the articles I read on steemit about him. So Suppo you "still on vacation" or man enough to make a video explaining your actions or are your lawyers telling you to be quiet as there was also screenshot in one article of your threatening a guy and his family. You really are a Pos if that is true and a guy like you I wouldn't put it past you to do such a thing.

Here is the steemit article that was going around the community people, not written by me but spreading word: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@drunkenmonk/suppoman-exposed-as-a-scammer-why-you-should-never-listen-to-any-youtuber-and-always-do-your-own-research

4. Arsene Lupin
    Arsene Lupin says:

What a bunch of bullshit this guy is spitting, it's unbelievable. He's an absolute moron who acts like a clown, clearly knows shit about crypto, but worst of all is trying to scam newcomers by selling his pumped shitcoins.

5. G
    G says:

Whoever reads this: Understand that gurus and alike always never trade themselves yet claim to make gains, etc. They may sound knowledgeable in this area but they mainly focus on advertising their DVDs or courses.

6. Mike L
    Mike L says:

Why did you push for us to buy Superior Coin when now the site has all their coins stolen… you are …cheating us ! The coin you told us to buy just lost ALL Their Value. You should be ashame of yourself Suppo

7. StephCurryGOAT
    StephCurryGOAT says:

You are a piece of shit idiot. Your course is a piece of shit. You don't even know what a sell/buy wall is. You only started making vrypto videos recently. You are nothing more than a scammer, and you will never be a millionaire. British loser.

8. Eric Thompson
    Eric Thompson says:

Coincidental that he "goes on holidays" just before the Ico ends for the coin he's been pumping up for a month…then the coin turns out to be a scam. Wtf Suppoman that's bullshit!!

9. wchris west
    wchris west says:

Hey Suppo! Love your channel. Enjoyed the course and learned a lot. Some of my mentors, like you, are awsome but I've kept getting some comments from some older folks (like me) that just don't understand the lingo, can't navigate a computer, and want to participate but just feel defeated. I started a channel for people just like that that are having trouble catching on. Check me out at "wchris west". If you think my style is useful for this demographic please subscribe, like, and recommend if you would like to support my effort to help the tech challenged out their. Thx – Chris

10. Watermark.ws
    Watermark.ws says:

These videos will cause a lot of people to lose a lot of money. Traders, please be careful and do your research. This guy has absolutely no knowledge of crypto. He didn't even know what SegWit was all about. Please take one or two of his videos from a month ago and watch them and see the end result if you listened to his advice. Do your research and invest in tech with a good use-case and a smart development team. Currently in crypto, most of the altcoins being created, especially those that had ICOs are 100% scams. A scam is very hard to identify at first, but many of these will dump your money and leave before you have the chance to get out.