Bitcoin in 2018 | Is the correction over?

Where do you all see bitcoin heading? Feel free to leave a comment below! Thank you all so much for watching the video. If you enjoyed the video, please consider dropping a like and subscribing. Running into some trouble or questions? Feel free to leave them down in the comments below!

———————————————————————————————————-

Patreon: http://patreon.com/data_dash

Telegram:

Alerts | https://t.me/Data_Dash
Discussion | https://t.me/joinchat/GXEWy0LIjjDvRxbnGeSfPw

Discord: https://discord.gg/S7MtTcB

Donate
XRB: xrb_3y7qi1z5kcpgi9cnk4bctus155qntiy1cszfmeh9zg7eqqqjb9imebsqf33t
BTC: 14DHXJa9CgeBPf6m7UeMKE9yzAYFKPW2nV
ETH: 0xa34d3461ae04953489e9aa464689c022836751d0

Want to start trading cryptocurrencies? Sign up through this link to get $10 of free bitcoin with your first purchase of over $100

Want to start trading coins? My top choice is Binance.

Disclaimer: Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.

1. Alan Guetto
    Alan Guetto says:

I will share one ICO which very much was pleasant to me. It is a blockchain the TokenGo platform. Itself joined TokenGo, having seen the review of a streamer
    , who painted o all advantages of this project. I liked the idea with the crypto exchange and the idea on release of own token. This platform as to it the unique ideas are put shall be interesting to investors.

2. El Greco
    El Greco says:

Guys Not to bother you all but is possible that one of you
    can make a small donation to
    My  bitcoin account.. : (  im really desperate
    have lost my house my job everthing im sitting a internet cafe writing this now
    in hope of a miracle… please help me  : (

My bitcoin account is : 1KJtzYpPN11x3mKc3pvqpL7PfxoiaWekjU

3. St Jasper
    St Jasper says:

Bitcoin, without doubt is the biggest and best selling crypto currency.
    STOP keeping your bitcoin and start mining your bitcoin for more earnings.

Why investing in MLM/Ponzi Schemes that later pack up or end up being a scam.

With the help of our Bitmain Antminer S9 hardware connected to the blockchain Mining network. you can earn up to 2.57840 btc in just a month and earn at least 0.08 btc daily.

Join our Group of Miners Today and start earning BTC directly to your blockchain wallet.

This are the packages you can participate on and their earnings every week, depends on the amount you want to start mining with.
    👇👇👇👇👇👇
    USE 1.0 btc and you'll be earning = 0.7 btc every week
    USE 0.9 btc and you'll be earning = 0.45 btc every week
    USE 0.8 btc and you'll be earning  =0.4 btc every week
    USE 0.7 btc and you'll be earning =0.35 btc every week
    USE 0.6 btc and you'll be earning =0.3 btc every week
    USE 0.5 btc and you'll be earning =0.25 btc every week
    USE 0.4 btc and you'll be earning =0.2 btc every week
    USE 0.3 btc and you'll be earning =0.15 btc every week
    USE 0.2 btc and you'll be earning =0.1 btc every week
    USE 0.1 btc and you'll be earning =0.09 btc every week
    USE 0.05 btc and you'll be earning =0.07 btc every week
    USE 0.03 btc and you'll be earning 0.05 btc every week…inbox me or contact this email washchrisdavis@gmail.com for more information.

4. William Ward
    William Ward says:

I'm new to all this and searching a US bank account to open for CRYPTOCURRANCY.. I've read about people being kicked out of banks for this. Any bank suggestions? What's a good bank to run crypto out of?

5. SONU KUMAR
    SONU KUMAR says:

अगर आपको MLM WEBSITE या COIN WEBSITE बनवाना हो तो CONTACT करे

16,000 मे बन जायेगा

3 दिन का समय लगेगा

CALL OR WHATSAPP – 9117999425

6. Durl Tyson
    Durl Tyson says:

mining btc has been my dream but i could not find a means to mine off a company to trust until my friend referred me to mr crow who helps me earn about $3000 with his mining device… he is one of the best thing that has happened to me. Contact his via email ID; cryptocrow800(at)gmail . com and be financially free.

7. Matthew444
    Matthew444 says:

$10k seems logical. I think if bitcoin starts heading downward and $10k or below looks like it is going to come true that large alt coin bag holders (OG's) will leave the newbies holding them for the next 6 months and take the opportunity to accumulate more of coin they really want. All the newbies want the next Bitcoin, not this one. The newbies that will do ok will hold those bags for a very LONG time, but I'm sure most will have fear and sell. I don't think most people have the emotional control to be a trader or investor, crypto is that times 100x. As an indicator the transactions for Bitcoin peaked at $20k have been sliding since, it's down 50% and looks to be going down for another week or two at this rate, prob how long this alt bubble will go too.

8. Rachel donna
    Rachel donna says:

This software (Link Here >>> 4BitcoinMoney. Com ) is backed with the experience of professionals in this industry over three decades. A great one. I loved it, so I bet on getting fruitful outcomes. Just use it and sit back watching your profits rolling in.?