The FUTURE Of Bitcoin And $70,000,000 In Crypto STOLEN?!

NiceHash has suffered a massive theft, losing more than $70 million USD, going by bitcoin price at the time of this posting. The Chicago Mercantile Exchange will launch bitcoin futures trading in a matter of days. A harsh insult becomes a massive boon for Andreas Antonopoulos, who receives millions in donations as a token of appreciation from the crypto community.

Learn more about bitcoin futures trading at Coin Central: https://coincentral.com/bitcoin-futures-trading-need-know/

Doug Polk is a professional poker player and cryptocurrency enthusiast. Crypto News is the show to keep up with the latest trends and stories involving Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin, Ripple, IOTA, and various altcoins.

1. Randy Zeitman
    Randy Zeitman says:

Doug, you're an excellent presenter, and a perfectly good tone to your voice, but there's quite a range from your softest to loudest words and it can be a little jarring when it goes from 0 to 60 in half a sec. Ever consider a voice/speech coach? (I'm not one or know one.)

2. Robert M
    Robert M says:

My question is if there is a chick strip dancing on stage and I'm suppose to tip her what do I say sorry I got bitcoin. You want some priceless food stamps or priceless fiat currency that don't exist anymore or a bar of sliver.

3. Kevin Kwan
    Kevin Kwan says:

@Doug Polk Crypto, a minor miscalculation here. I'm going to assume you meant the minimum number is $75k not $375k.

"each contract is for 5 bitcoin, and the minimum block of contracts in a trade is 5 contracts. At a $15,000 BTC price, that means you won’t be making any trades for less than $375,000."

4. Joe Knightus
    Joe Knightus says:

is this an actual coin? what is it made of? another thing, if this is just crypto currency then it is nothing more than numbers on a screen and can disappear at will. overnight it can be wiped out. who would invest in this? it is too volatile with too many unanswered questions.

5. shayne hughes
    shayne hughes says:

omg so funny you mentioned tulips! i was playing a poker tournament at a casino 2 weeks ago and i was sandwiched between two old guys and I brought up bitcoin to talk about and that exactly what he referenced was when tulip prices in some country went ridiculously high and then crashed in some country in europe i think. soooooo funny when you ewre like tulips mer mer mer. haha

6. Pașca Alexandru
    Pașca Alexandru says:

Please check focus on your cam…
    I thought for a moment that I've gotten old and my eyes no longer work right.
    I almost reached for some paper to write my resignation and retire in a cardboard box.
    Please…. fix your camera focus.